Friday, August 17, 2012

What does a phrase "anything only" means ?

                Life is happy! "being sick" is part of it. I got terrible headache plus cold. Everyday is being a same one, sleeping late getting up early like I am having just 4 hour sleep everyday.
                   Today was a awful day slept almost all the classes. Earphones really helps you to get off this planet for awhile. I am gonna leave this post short. I am ill got really bad cough cold and headache, i guess i said that twice.

Started a series named "Teen Wolf", story is really dumb, one of my friends said second seasons is better. Well as a review, I liked the composition of all the characters as they all had some important role, yet i have to complete 1st season and hope the 2nd season cheer me up.


   What boosted me up to watch it, is the actress character name Allison.
Well she has this awesome curly hairs and got a bold character in the series.so in short the story is like a teenage guy turns into a werewolf by the bite from an alpha werewolf, and the girl is from the family who hunts for werewolf and they fall in love.  

Now am going off to sleep hope i get better by tomorrow's class.



No comments:

Post a Comment