Sunday, August 19, 2012

Maybe I should , Maybe I should'nt..............QUIT PLAYING DOTA

Nowadays, Life goes on playing DOTA or Sleeping.
My Favorite Hero in the game
       Recovered from my illness, in like two days, now i feel like i m immune to cold and cough, that's because one of my friend is still sick and coughing till death, maybe i am the reason that he has cold.
Coming to the topic as i missed updating my blog for two days, come on it was a weekend. And weekends probably me and my buddies play DOTA all day long, its a LAN game which is very addictive, more than smoking, good it causes no harm like cigarettes do. (FYI i am a non smoker, am some how allergic to cigarettes).
      So to recollect on Friday i was lazy and sick, though had to go to the class, i was warned by a professor that its compulsory to attend his lecture or else i m 50% FAIL in his subject. Later we had a quite amusing quiz, my department's HOD is awesome, she teaches us two subjects. We had MCQ type test or quiz. we enjoyed it, later she said that she was just preparing us for Sessionals next week. My exams starts from Wednesday, still gotta gather notes. Saturday was resting period watching teen wolf, youtube videos, dota etc.


    Some pretty good music i heard lately was from "Studio Ghibli". (i ll warn you guys if you dont like anime stuff please don't read my blog). Ohk then studio ghibli , they make awesome animated films. The movies like "Arrietty Secret World" and "Miyazaki's Spirited Away"
they have some awesome soundtracks that you 'll love, even if you people don't understand Japanese.
I watch One Piece, Naruto Shippuuden, Bleach ('used to' since it got off i follow there manga now). There many complete series, which are totally awesome. I love the way they built the story and how they imagine. One day i will list down all my favorites.

          Today i exercised. Later a good lunch, then my cousin called up said that my Mumbai's aunt had sent some Laddos with her. So she came to drop them. So basically nothing special happen today.
Oh yes today's favorite music. Been a Dubstep FAN. That's all you guys!
See you tomorrow, Maybe.

Sayonara.



5 comments: