Sunday, August 26, 2012

A Buzy Week. Restfull Weekend

Hello people well this post is kinda late but 'll make it as a Total Week Recall. Last week i had Sessionals (like a unit test). Most of the time i was fooling around with my friends playing DOTA, Generally in Architecture during exams we study for one hour before our exam.
All the exams were fine except one, you know there's never a easy way to pass through. Subject i hate the most, which we say is useless in architecture "STRUCTURES".

A weird connection.
You know what i feel my ex girlfriend and this subject has some connection, i have observed that in past 3 years every time i sat for the structure exam she used to call me out of no where or message or poke me or ping me or email me.
This time it was horrible :
she: "you working?" 
me: "no what happen"
she:"nothing just asked"
me:"u want to talk?"
she:"no"
I was left with a TROLL face and my entire time during exam went with the thought about
   "Why bother me if you got nothing to say ?".

Being Happy
You know what makes me happy!!!! A cute girl laughing and singing!! who has best hair in this whole world (i m obsessed with beautiful hair). I am a YOUTUBE junkie (i cannot live without youtube) and I am gonna tell you how i want my dream girl to be by showing you a video of her. Every time i get sad or depressed i watch her vlogs or any video of her! ARDEN CHO.
                                                                             


Trust me guys if u see the video, u would understand. Well the song might be irritating. honestly i just watch it coz of Arden, and i know the name weird, Well she is a great Artist, Actor, Singer, and a vlogger here's her link ARDEN CHO






Current Favorite Song
END of exams!!!!! is the best feeling student would ever have, so did i. I took some of my friends and went out partying (you know what i mean). Later I Got my freedom of playing music to the fullest, blasting my speakers off, that brings me to my current favorite song  
TALK THAT TALK.
 


 One Good Beginning 
      So finally i got time for The Zeitgeist Movement, at last we had a small meeting among three guys, Ajinkya Gohad (Nagpur TZM chapter coordinator), Srinath Iyer and me. I was very much inspired from the TZM movies to have the change in Human culture. From past two years i was trying to contribute to this movement at last we got together and sorted out lot of things.                                                 So after having a good conversation we came to a result that its not compulsory to have a official group in VNIT, we can hoist small events and gathering and start a community page on FB and document what people think in and around our college and make a Youtube channel plus manage a blog. In that we can explore more and improve our in certain ways. We decided a day for the zeitgeist meet on 8th of September. We would be interviewing people giving a small presentation on the zeitgeist movement and have open discussion. So next month's going to be a busy one. I just hope everything goes smoothly. THE ZEITGEIST MOVEMENT
Complete Laziness
Well I was working on one project which is still incomplete. Later i got soo busy with other stuff that i never got time to complete it. Let me know in the comments, if you like what i did till now and want to see it completed.

Oh k now I will end this post over here! More stuff tomorrow. hopefully






1 comment:

  1. good post...and nice work on the cs6 and all but do take note of the nose please... :P

    ReplyDelete